For the purposes of these Terms the terms ‘you’, and ‘your’ shall mean any person who has registered for a Course on the Website or a person who has identified themselves by providing details requested on the Website or a representative of a legal person registered for a course.
By accepting these Terms, or by accessing, viewing or using the Courses offered on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and these constitute binding legal obligations owed you to us and us to you. We may modify these Terms at any time by posting the revised Terms on the Website and/ or JLC and you agree that it shall be your responsibility to ascertain the changes to these Terms by visiting the respective pages from time to time. Any modified terms and conditions, except for change in pricing, shall be applicable to your use or access of the Course without need for any further consent. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not register, view or otherwise seek to obtain access to the Courses offered on this Website.
A course is defined as a set of videos and course material which are provided which includes video transcripts, presentations, assignments, data sets and any other associated material made available by us on our Website to our registered users. A course may be categorized as free, beginners, advanced, domain, upcoming, short video courses etc. A course may be an individual course, or a set of courses bundled as “Full Stack”, “Specializations”, “Combination”, and other grouping of courses.
Course materials include written and orally presented materials associated with a particular Course and which is provided by us in the course of the delivery of such Course. Course materials may be (i) downloaded from the Website or (ii) accessed and viewed on the Website; or (iii) additional study materials; or (iv) a combination of (i) and (ii) and (iii)). The course materials are for your exclusive use and should not be shared with others.
The Course materials provided may have URL links to other third-party sources. These links are provided solely for your reference. The materials at these links are not our materials and we are not responsible for such materials. We do not endorse the contents nor in any manner represent the accuracy or correctness of information on such third-party websites or links.
We are not liable to provide you with any additional materials or tuition which in excess of the material set out in (A) the Course description on the Website; and (B) any additional documentation provided by us which relates to the Course and is not marketing materials.
Your access to the Course shall commence once you receive a confirmatory email from us following the payment of the applicable Course fees (“Fees”). This notification shall include the details of the duration for which you will have access to the Course, unless the Course you have selected has been discontinued by us.
From time to time, we may make modifications or enhancements to the audio-visual, interactive or written Courses. You will have access to such changes free of charge only to the extent that such changes are introduced when your course access was active for that particular course. The materials relating to certain Courses may periodically be superseded by new topics or with new information. Following the inclusion of new topics or new information, we may produce Courses covering the new material. If topics or Courses with new information supersede existing Courses, these may be available for purchase as new Courses. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that a purchase of the then current version of a Course does not entitle you to have access to future revised versions of the same Courses as part of the original purchase.
Please note that it is your responsibility to check that the computer, mobile or any such device you plan to use to access your Course materials and the Course is compatible with the minimum specification requirement that relates to the Course you are ordering. You may view the minimum specification for each course on our Website. You acknowledge and accept that we cannot be held responsible for any technical problems you may encounter following the purchase of a Course. You may incur charges to your internet service provider while you are attending the Course or accessing and/or downloading the Course materials. Charges may also be payable to third parties for use of the software necessary to access and / or download the Course materials. You are responsible for the payment of all such charges.
- PERMITTED USE
- You agree that you will use and access the Courses offered only to educate and train yourself on the subject matter contained therein (or certain of your employees if you are a business that is a legal person), always acting strictly in accordance with these Terms and all other applicable agreements that you have entered into with us.
- You will use and access the available Courses only in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- PROHIBITED USE
Your use and access of the Courses its content and features is subject to you agreeing, undertaking and covenanting not to:
- upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is threatening, abusive, obscene, derogatory (in any form), defamatory or libelous, discriminatory, racially or ethnically objectionable or contains pornography;
- upload, transmit or publish any viruses, malware or other software whose primary purpose is to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise adversely impact the provision and use of the Courses, our computer systems, or the computer systems of other users or third-party systems;
- upload transmit or publish anything to which you do not have the rights or any material which infringes the intellectual property rights (in whatever form) of any third party;
- use, access or permit access to any Course in any manner which is not permitted under these Terms or in any manner which is illegal or unethical;
- access the Course in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log in credentials of any other user;
- use the Course for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials;
Save as expressly set out in these Terms, you shall not modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit, make available, disseminate or distribute in any way any of the Course Materials.
You shall not modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, recompile or reverse engineer any software forming part of the Course Materials or create derivative works based on the whole of or any part, or which incorporate, the Course Materials into any software program or training materials.
The receipt of a Course is personal to you and you are strictly prohibited from transferring your rights to access or learn from the Course or provide access to the Course to any other person. Please ensure that you keep your login-in credentials to the Website and the Course(s) confidential and not share such information with any third party whatsoever.
Use of the Course Materials that is not expressly permitted in these Terms is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of our rights over the same. If any of your actions are flagged as inappropriate, we reserve the right to review such actions or content to determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether it violates these Terms. We may at any time suspend your access to the Course and our computing systems if we reasonably apprehend that you are violating the terms of this and other applicable agreements that you have entered into with us. If we remove or disable your account and/or access to the Course, you may assume that such removal or disablement was purposeful on our part. We may additionally refuse to let you re-register on and/or use the features and functionalities of the Course at our sole option. You will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever of fees paid if your use of the Course is terminated as stated herein.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You understand, acknowledge and agree that:
- the contents of the Course including but not limited to the course material, information, logos, designs, pictures, icons, is our sole property or that of our licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Courses and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with us or our licensors.
- Save for the limited right to access and use the Course in accordance with these Terms and other applicable agreements, on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis, no other rights whatsoever are granted to you in the Course or in any of its contents and functionalities or in any of the underlying combination of software and hardware that is used to deliver the Course.
- You have no right to and shall not make any copies of the whole or part of the Courses offered or any of the contents therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Course or the Website.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
If you are found to be in violation of this clause we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Course immediately.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
The Course fee for any Course at any given time will be displayed on the Website and/or will be notified to you by our customer services representative. Course fees are quoted in USD and/or Indian National Rupees and includes fees for the virtual lab, Course materials, and faculty support as well as all taxes.
If you purchase a Course from our Website:
- The Course fee including taxes, if applicable, will be shown prior to completion of the online transaction;
- The Course fee shall be debited from your credit card or debit card on or after the day you place an order for a Course. Credit or debit card details are collected over a secure link through EBS and an authorized amount verification is taken immediately. Your order will be confirmed only upon receipt of the Course fee in cleared funds by us and will be subject to acceptance of your offer to purchase a Course by us.
If you order an online Course via telephone, email, fax or post:
- The Course fee shall be as set out in brochures and/or on the Website, and/or as notified to you by our customer services representative or career counselor.
- If you are paying for the Course fee on your own account, payment is due from you immediately by any one of credit card, debit card or cheque. Your order will be subject to acceptance by us of your offer to purchase a Course. Cheques should be made payable to “Jigsaw Academy Education Private Limited”.
- PayPal payments are permitted only for foreign remittances.
- Under no circumstance will we request credit card details over email or the telephone.
An email confirmation, along with a payment receipt will be sent to you on your registered email address once your payment has been received.
You shall have the option of paying the Course fee for instructor-led courses in two (2) instalments. The first instalment must be paid at the time of your enrolment and the second one within one (1) month from the start date of the Course. You will receive two reminder emails from us prior to the last date for payment for the second instalment. If you do not pay the second instalment of your Course fee within such 30-day period, an additional late payment fee of INR two thousand (INR 2000) will have to be paid together with the delayed instalment in order to continue to access the Course. Access period and late fee may vary as we may decide.
The Course fee for video Courses must be paid in full prior to the start date of the Course, failing which you will not be able to access the Course.
Full access to a Course is conditional on the payment of the Course fee in full. If you opt to pay the fee in instalments, you will receive initial access of thirty (30) days to the Course from the course commencement date. Any delay in paying the second instalment beyond 30 days from the course commencement date will result in disabling the access to the Course till you pay the outstanding fees and the late payment charges.
The provision of the Course is contingent upon us having received cleared funds from you in respect of the fee for the relevant Course. Without prejudice to our rights and remedies under these Terms, if any sum payable is not paid in cleared funds on or before the due date (being the date the Course is booked if you are responsible for paying the Course fee yourself or within one (1) month from the date of the invoice if you are the representative of a legal person which is nominating employees to attend the Course, we reserve the right to suspend your access to and use of (or your employees access to and use of) of the relevant Course in our sole and absolute discretion. This applies equally to each instalment of a Course fee in the event you are allowed to pay for a Course in instalments
We reserve the right from time to time to change the Course fees. In the unlikely event that due to an error, the Course fee displayed on the Website or in a brochure is incorrect, or the Course fee has been changed on the Website and not on the brochure, we will notify you as soon as we reasonably can. If the correct amount of the Course fee is higher than the amount displayed on the Website and/or in the brochure, then we will contact you to notify you of the correct Course fee and give you the opportunity to decide whether or not you wish to continue with your order of the Course at such increased fee. If you decide you want to cancel your order, we will give you a full refund in respect of any amount you have already paid. If the correct Course fee is lower, we will only refund you the difference between the amount which you have paid and the correct fee payable.
- COURSE ACCESS DURATION
Course access is provided based on the duration committed to you on the website or by the admission counsellor during your enrollment. Your course access starts from the date of payment. You are supposed to complete a five-minute short registration process after successfully making the payment. You LMS access is made available only after the registration process is completed. You will not get access to any learning material if this registration is not done. Your 7-days no questions asked refund policy starts after the payment is done irrespective of the registration process being done. Note that the 7-days no questions asked refund policy is not valid on all courses. Please refer to the EXCLUSIONS in the COURSE CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY. It is your sole responsibility to complete all the formalities based on the terms and process mentioned in this document and we are not liable to deviate in case you do not follow the required procedures.
For Integrated Program in Analytics (IPA) the course has a life-time access which is defined as 3 years. Jigsaw Academy defines the life time of a course as 3 years, after which the course is typically updated and the older course is no longer available. Initial access will be given for a period of 24 months and every successive access allotment will be done only upon a written request from you. Access of additional 12 months based on request. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for an extension of the course. Please note that we are not responsible to provide further access without a written request from you.
6.1. EXTENSION TO THE COURSE ACCESS PERIOD
You can take paid extension in access period in certain circumstances. Access extension can be taken only in the last month before the of access period ends. Extension can be given only upon a written request. Management reserves the right to accept or reject extension request on case to case basis. Fee for each month of extension is INR 5,000 + GST.
Extension can be up to three months only. Extension cannot be provided beyond a period of three months from the initial course access close date under any circumstance.
6.2. TEMPORARY FREEZE OF THE ACCOUNT
You can freeze your course access for a maximum of one time within the duration of your access period. Freeze can be requested at least two months before access completion date. Account can be frozen for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 60 days. Account can be frozen only upon a written request. Management reserves the rights to accept or reject this request.
Courses which have been frozen are not eligible for extensions under any circumstance.
- SWAP, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We give you facility to swap or return your course enrollment based on certain conditions. Management reserves the rights to take decision on case to case basis.
7.1. COURSE SWAP POLICY
Courses can be swapped within seven (7) days of the receipt of payment. If you have enrolled for more than one course then swap request can be made for one or more courses.
A request for swap will only be considered valid if emailed to us at email@example.com. Any request sent after 7th day of course purchase will not be considered.
It is the student’s responsibility to evaluate the courses they have purchased and seek a swap if they so decide. Swap can be made with equivalent courses with same price. Any additional course will be considered as a separate enrollment and will need to be paid additionally.
7.2. COURSE CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
By enrolling for any single or combination of Jigsaw courses, whether purchased by you or a third party on your behalf, at full price or on a special offer, you agree that a 7 day no questions asked, refund policy for a refund of the entire amount has been made available to you. The amount will be refunded via the same source within 15 to 20 working days. You agree to follow in letter and spirit, the nature of this refund policy. By paying for any Jigsaw Academy course(s), you understand that the refund option will expire for all purchased courses on the 8th day after enrollment. This means that refunds are permitted until 11:59 pm IST of the 7th day after enrollment. After which, Jigsaw Academy is not obliged or bound legally to refund any portion of the course fees. Limited access would be given for 7 days during Refund period and once the Refund period is over, full access would be provided and after that you will not be eligible for any refund. Exclusions apply, see below.
A student is considered enrolled when they have received a payment confirmation email with their Jigsaw Learning Center registration link. A request for refund will only be considered valid if emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request sent after the expiration of the refund period will not be considered.
It is the student’s responsibility to evaluate the courses they have purchased and seek a refund if they so decide before the expiration of the 7 days, no questions asked refund period.
If a refund is sought for a combination of Jigsaw courses that includes a course fee discount, the subsequent refund and course cancellation applies to all courses included in the combination. The refund request must be submitted before the 7 days, no questions asked refund period expires. No partial course cancellations apply to discounted combinations of courses.
A combination of courses as referred to in this document, can be, but is not limited to, those courses that are a part of a full stack program or specialization or a prescribed learning path suggested through the Jigsaw Path Finder or by one of Jigsaw’s education advisers, or through any special offer(s). The refund policy also applies to a combination of courses to be taken in series, whether or not the student has commenced one or more of the courses at the expiration of the refund policy.
If you purchase a combination of courses from our website at full price that are not a part of a full stack program or specialization or any other discounted Jigsaw combination, then you can request a partial course cancellation or refund consisting of any individual course that you do not wish to continue or complete, providing you request the partial refund within the 7 day, no questions asked refund period following your purchase.
In case you are charged twice for the same transaction, the amount of one transaction will be refunded via the same source within 15 to 20 working days.
The 7 days, no questions asked refund policy is not applicable to short courses. Purchases of short courses are nonrefundable. Short courses are those that have less than ten (10) hours of video content including, but not limited to Analytics for Beginners, Analytics for Leaders, Big Data for Beginners, Fraud Analytics, Dimension Reduction Techniques, Advanced SAS: Macros & SQL, Apache Spark, Social Media Marketing & Analytics, Apache Storm, Analytics with Excel, Text Mining with R, all individual IOT courses and IOT hardware kits provided as part of any course. This refund policy is also not applicable to Full Stack Data Science Bootcamp.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY IN PLAIN ENGLISH
In plain English, what this means is that if you purchase multiple courses at one time, you have 7 days from the date of enrolment to evaluate those courses and seek a refund if you so decide. This applies whether you have commenced one, all, or none of the courses.
If the courses you purchased are part of a discounted combination of courses such as a full stack program or specialization or a special offer made available through the Jigsaw website or a Jigsaw education advisor, then a refund and course cancellation request made within the refund time period results in all included combination courses being canceled and a full refund. In other words, no partial course cancellations apply to discounted combinations of courses.
It is the student’s responsibility to evaluate the courses they have purchased and seek a refund if they so decide before the expiration of the 7 days, no questions asked refund period.
Short self-paced course purchases are non-refundable. This policy applies to any course with less than ten (10) hours of video content including, but not limited to the following courses:
– Full Stack Data Science Bootcamp
– Analytics for Beginners
– Analytics for Leaders
– Big Data for Beginners
– Fraud Analytics
– Dimension Reduction Techniques
– Advanced SAS: Macros & SQL
– Apache Spark
– Social Media Marketing & Analytics
– Apache Storm
– Analytics with Excel
– Text Mining with R
– IoT from the Ground Up – Using Arduino
– Powering IoT – Using the Raspberry Pi
– IoT & the Cloud
– Introduction to IoT Analytics
– Data Science for IoT
– Advanced IoT Analytics
– Any Hardware Kits
7.3. RETURN POLICY FOR IOT HARDWARE
Our replacement policy allows you to request a replacement device at no additional cost if the device received by you is defective or is not as ordered.
UNDER THIS POLICY
- In case you receive damaged or defective products, please report the same to our supply partner Potential Labs. This should be reported within 7 days of receiving the damaged/malfunctioning products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our supply partner within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
REFUND POLICY FOR IOT HARDWARE
To request a refund, simply send an email to us and to our supply partners with your purchase details within seven days of your purchase. We'll send you a RMA number after which you can ship the product(s) to our supply partners at the address mentioned below.
Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
Refunds will be processed within a 21 days’ period after receipt of the product.
Please note that this policy only covers replacements for eligible products that are defective or are not shipped as ordered. It will not cover routine product wear and tear, damage incurred during use or any other forms of damage and will not, in any event, entitle you to a refund, whether partial or otherwise.
How can I replace a damaged / defective item received?
Please raise a return request kindly mention the name of the component and kind of damage.
I have received an incomplete product received / parts are missing?
Please raise a return request for the product with our supply partner and an exchange will be processed.
Status of the product shows delivered but I have not received my order?
If your order has not arrived yet and status shows as delivered, we recommend you check the following for best and speedy resolution.
- Please check if another person at your address could have taken the delivery on your behalf
- Please check whether your delivery address is mentioned correctly
You can contact our supply & shipping partner at the address, contact and email provided below.
10-2-347/A/7, 2nd Floor,
Opposite Asif Nagar P.S,
Asif Nagar Main Road (Mehdipatam-Asifnagar Road),
Hyderabad - 500028
Contact: (+91) 903-003-3049
If you still have any unresolved issues, contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91 9019317000 and we’ll be happy to help you.
IOT HARDWARE KIT
IoT hardware kit is provided only if you opt to enroll in the IoT courses with a hardware kit. Hardware will not be provided for students in any country outside India.
Refund policy is not applicable if you have opted to enroll into the IoT courses without the hardware kit. We are not responsible for the hardware bought from other suppliers.
IoT Hardware kit cannot be returned in case of IoT course refund. Hardware cost will be deducted from your course fee and balance amount will be returned via the same source within 15 to 20 working days.
Hardware kit cost is INR 8,150 + GST (18%) = INR 9,617. This amount will be deducted from the total course cost and you can receive the remaining amount refund.
Every course that you enroll into has certain criteria to be fulfilled to be eligible for achieving a certificate. Certification criteria is mentioned in you JLC account for every course. If you have enrolled into a Full stack program, then for every module you can get a Smart Certificate upon completing the criteria. These certificates can be downloaded from your JLC account. Final certificate can be obtained after successfully scoring in the certification exam. You can request for a hardcopy of this final certificate upon request. We will not provide hard copy for the Smart Certificates. Hard copy will not be given to you without a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
These terms and conditions apply to Jigsaw Academy’s Refer a Friend Program. By referring a friend, the referring customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Program is available only for new course purchase on Jigsaw Academy. Jigsaw students, who initiate a referral, are defined as "Referrers". Referrers’ friends or those who purchase courses based upon a referral are defined as "Referee".
REFERRAL REWARD SCHEME
- Referrers will receive referral credit worth INR 1,000 in Amazon vouchers against each successful course enrollment of their referee for any course enrollment.
- Referral vouchers are non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit, or other merchandise.
- Referral vouchers can be exchanged with a discount coupon to enroll into the next course by the referrer.
- The mode of payment is subject to change, without notice.
For you to receive the Amazon voucher for referring, the referee must not be existing student of Jigsaw,
- The referee must use your shared coupon code and successfully complete the enrollment process in 30 calendar days or
- You must enter the email of the referee and he/she successfully completes the enrollment process in 30 calendar days
The referee who enrolls must be new (and not a returning or existing) Jigsaw student. Determining whether the customer is new is subject to the sole discretion of Jigsaw Academy.
The referee must not cancel the enrollment prior to the expiry of the 7 days no questions asked course cancellation or refund policy.
The referrer is eligible for referral reward only on the first transaction of the new referee.
You will receive your referral reward as an Amazon voucher via email within 7 business days after the new referee's order has crossed the 7 days cancellation or refund period.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participation in this Referral Program may require you to submit personal information about the referee, such as name, contact number and email address. You and your referee agree to receive communications from us with regards to your participation in the Jigsaw Referral Program, and to allow us to communicate with your referee about your participation (for example, by disclosing to your referee that an invitation was sent by you).
No responsibility will be taken by us for Referral Submissions that are illegible, lost, misdirected, improperly recorded or not received for any other reason.
In case of any fraudulent use of the program, the company holds the right to withdraw the referral without notice.
We reserve the right to terminate and/or modify this offer at any time without prior notice.
The information gathered will be confidential and it will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
We may terminate your eligibility to earn referral credit or terminate your account, or the accounts of Jigsaw students that you referred, if you or they take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different e-mail addresses, for the same person to generate additional referral rewards;
- Refer people using spam or unsolicited e-mails
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove or otherwise change these terms, including but not limited to: changing the amount of the referral bonus, modifying how you may earn and spend referral reward, modifying the duration, expiration or vendor of the gift cards, requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of gift cards, instituting maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn, and discontinuing the Referral Program entirely.
- CAREER ASSISTANCE
We provide career assistance services for students enrolled in our flagship courses. Placement assistance services provides handholding through step by step process. The process is initiated by CV review process followed by sharing FAQ document for taking up mock interview to understand your areas of improvement. Once you get through the mock interview you are eligible to apply to internal job openings posted on JLC.
Career assistance is available only for the following courses:
– Data Science with R
– Data Science with Python
– Data Science with SAS
– Bid Data Analyst
There is no career assistance facility for courses not listed above.
- MOBILE APP
Our primary course delivery is through JLC. Decision of making the app available in a particular Mobile platform and not all the existing mobile platforms is our sole decision. Mobile app & Offline content is made available merely for the purpose of convenience, there is no different information that is available only on mobile app or in Offline content that you may miss if you do not have the app or Offline content. It is our decision to continue giving the service on any particular platform.
Offline content will be given to students who have finished their course access & the decision can be changed accordingly in case we want. We may decide to discontinue any service at any point of time. We reserve the right to give limited content and also not to give any upgraded content. Offline content works with specific software installations which may need upgrade or downgrade of the software in your system. It is your responsibility to perform required configuration in order to use the services provided by us. Configuration and compatibility details can be requested from us.
You understand that by using the Website and accessing the Courses offered by us, you consent and agree to the collection and use of certain information about you and your use of the Website in accordance with these Terms and the Website Terms & Conditions. You further consent and agree that we may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain information related to your registered account for the purposes of providing you with access to the Course, and any features therein, to you. Information collected by us may also include technical, statistical, or diagnostic information related to or resulting from your use that may be used by us to support, improve and enhance our Courses and services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION POLICY IMAGE AND VIDEO CAPTURE
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by ‘Jigsaw Academy’ should not be misused. That includes pictures of ‘Jigsaw Academy’ staff and training participants. As you have enrolled in a Jigsaw Academy™ course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the Jigsaw Academy™ classes, profile page etc. Telephonic Conversations: We may record inbound and outbound calls for quality control and training purposes. We never share this with external parties.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have purchased a Jigsaw Academy™ course, we may ask you for a testimonial and with your authorization, display your testimonial, photos or videos on our website or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube or Flickr or in surveys. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display. If you do not want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can send an email to email@example.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION CORRECTIONS
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
We will provide technical and content support to you if you have purchased a Course as set out below:
- If you report a fault to us, we will use reasonable endeavors to provide a solution but we do not guarantee that the technical support provided will resolve your technical problems. If you receive technical advice from us then we will not assume responsibility for any problem if you do not ensure that such advice is strictly followed.
- We are not obliged to offer you any technical support in relation to your use of any of the free demonstrations available on the Website but we may elect to offer technical support at our sole discretion.
- You accept and acknowledge that periods of downtime may be required in respect of the information technology infrastructure connected to the Website and that technical support may not be available during such periods of downtime. Further you accept that you will not have a claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of such period of unavailability.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Course shall be made available but cannot guarantee uninterrupted, timely or error free availability or that defects will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to the Website for the purpose of scheduled or emergency maintenance, repairs or upgrades to improve the performance or functionality of the Website.
For JLC access on desktop or laptops, we recommend the current and first previous major releases of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- Firefox (please note Extended Releasesare not supported)
- Flash version 20 onward
For JLC access on mobile, we recommend latest versions of Chrome, Opera Mini or Android Browser.
For mobile app, the minimum version supported is Android 4.0 (Ice cream Sandwich) and above.
- You agree and understand that the contents and Courses on the Website are available on an “as is”
- The operation of the internet and the World Wide Web, including but not limited to viruses;
- Any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network or the computer you are using to access the Course;
iii. Failures of telecommunications links and equipment; or updated browser issues.
- The online Courses offered on the Website are for training and instructional purposes only. We do not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the Course Materials for any purpose other than for training or instructional purposes, including but not limited to the application, by you, of any knowledge you gain by attending the Course or the giving of advice by you to any third party based wholly or partly on the knowledge gained by you while attending the Course.
- We reserve the right to change, modify or replace the Course material at any time without providing any notice to you unless you are enrolled in and undergoing instruction in a Course contemporaneously with our change, in which case you will be provided with access to the revised materials to the extent necessary for you to properly complete the Course.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Courses and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. We shall make every reasonable attempt to ensure that Course materials and instruction are accurate but you acknowledge that the Courses and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
6. We do not represent in any manner that the Course will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service.
7. You also accept and acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your access of the Course as a result of such suspension or any of the following:
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our aggregate liability to you, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, howsoever arising, whether in connection with these Terms, your access and use of the Courses and its contents and functionalities shall not in any circumstances exceed the fee you have paid for the Course. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profits (anticipated or real), loss of business, loss of reputation, loss of data, loss of goodwill, any business interruption or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, tort or other damages, however caused, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, us, our officers, employees and agents, against any claims, losses, damages or costs arising from (i) your use and access of the Course and its contents; or (ii) your breach of these Terms; or (iii) any acts or omission of yours in relation to the Course and its use thereof.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms shall come into effect on the day you enroll for the Course and shall continue for the duration of the Course.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Course at any time, in its sole discretion for a breach of these Terms and in case of inappropriate conduct. You acknowledge that we have a zero-tolerance policy in relation to the inappropriate behavior of students. In particular abusive or violent behavior directed at our staff or other students and unfair or dishonest practices including but not limited to cheating, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. We may, at our reasonable discretion and without liability or an obligation to refund the fees paid, refuse to supply any Course to any student found guilty of such behavior. You acknowledge our right to do so and waive any claim that you may have arising from such termination. Notwithstanding the termination of access, all provisions which by their nature are intended to survive, shall survive termination and continue to be applicable.
Force Majeure: in no event shall we be liable for any acts beyond our control or for any acts of god.
Access: We do not make any claim that the Website, Mobile App and the Courses may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction you are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to you.
Waiver: No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be binding unless executed and notified by us in writing to you. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision and no waiver shall constitute a continuing waiver.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law: these Terms are governed by the laws of India. The competent courts at Bangalore, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or matters arising out of these Terms or in relation to any matter related to operation of the Website or the Courses offered.
The website of Jigsaw Academy (www.jigsawacademy.com) is referred to as the website.
The JLC or Jigsaw Learning Center is the platform www.jigsawacademy.net where the Course is delivered
MOBILE APP or APP
Mobile app or App is the mobile application offered by Jigsaw Academy.
A course is defined as a set of videos and course material which are provided which includes video transcripts, presentations, assignments, data sets and any other associated material. A course may be categorized as free, beginners, advanced, domain, upcoming, short video courses etc. A course may be an individual course, or a set of courses bundled as “Full Stack” “Specializations” “Combination” and other grouping of courses.
Course materials include written and orally presented materials associated with a particular Course and which is provided by us in the course of the delivery of such Course. Course materials may be (i) downloaded from the Website or (ii) accessed and viewed on the Website; or (iii) additional study materials; or (iv) a combination of (i) and (ii) and (iii)). These include video transcripts, presentations, assignments, data sets and any other associated material.
Batch is the group of students learning a course at a given time. Jigsaw reserves the rights for creating a batch and assigning required set of students to it. You cannot request for change of batch. We can change the students in a batch at any given point.